Missouri Medicare Select (HMO SNP) is a Medicare Advantage Institutional Special Needs Plan contracted with Medicare. Missouri Medicare Select offers a health plan specially designed for eligible Medicare beneficiaries living in one of our participating long-term care nursing homes. As a Member of Missouri Medicare Select you receive not only the standard benefits offered by original Medicare, but the added attention and care that are so important to your health and well-being.
Missouri Medicare Select focuses on Members who meet residential requirements in the Missouri Medicare Select participating nursing homes located in the following counties:
Within these counties, you must live in one of the following long-term care nursing homes to join this plan:
Missouri Medicare Select covers all medically-necessary and preventive services covered under Medicare Part A and Part B, and prescription drug coverage under Part D.
Plus, Missouri Medicare Select cover extra benefits including vision, dental, hearing, routine foot care, preventive care, and transportation. You pay nothing for these extra benefits!
- Part D prescription drug coverage.
- Vision, hearing, routine foot care, and preventive services and screenings.
- Coordinated care and more personal attention.
- Dedicated nurse practitioner as your trusted partner to manage your care and collaborate with your doctors, your family, and the nursing home staff.
- Regular visits from your nurse practitioner to your residing nursing home to help avoid unnecessary and often unwanted trips to the hospital.
- Nurse practitioners can complete tests and treatments in the nursing home that are normally done in the hospital.
- One point of contact for communication with you, your family, your doctors, and the home nursing staff.
How much is the monthly premium?
$32.10 Part B premium.
How much is the deductible?
$183 per year for in-network services for 2018. This may change for 2019
$415 deductible per year for Part D prescription drugs.
Is there any limit on how much I will pay for my covered services?
Yes. Like all Medicare health plans, our plan protects you by having yearly limits on your out-of-pocket costs for medical and hospital care.
Your yearly limit(s) in this plan:
- $6,700 for services you receive from in-network providers.
If you reach the limit on out-of-pocket costs, you keep getting covered hospital and medical services and we will pay the full cost for the rest of the year.
Please note that you will still need to pay your monthly premiums and cost-sharing for your Part D prescription drugs.
Is there a limit on how much the plan will pay?
Our plan has a coverage limit every year for certain in-network benefits. Contact us for the services that apply.
Want more information about Missouri Medicare Select?
Our hours of operations are between 8:00 a.m.– 8:00 p.m., seven days a week (except Thanksgiving and Christmas) from October 1 through March 31, and Monday to Friday (except holidays) from April 1 through September 30.