Missouri Medicare Select (HMO SNP) focuses on Members who meet residential requirements in the Missouri Medicare Select participating nursing homes located in the following counties:
Within these counties, you must live in one of the following long-term care nursing homes to join this plan:
If you are a resident of one of the participating nursing homes, you may be eligible to enroll in Missouri Medicare Select and receive the plan’s many benefits:
- Part D prescription drug coverage.
- Vision, dental, hearing, routine foot care, and preventive services and screenings.
- Coordinated care and more personal attention.
- Dedicated nurse practitioner as your trusted partner to manage your care and collaborate with your doctors, your family, and the nursing home staff.
- Regular visits from your nurse practitioner to your residing nursing homes to help avoid unnecessary and often unwanted trips to the hospital.
- Nurse practitioners can complete tests and treatments in the nursing home that are normally done in the hospital.
- One point of contact for communication with you, your family, your doctors, and the home nursing staff.
The Open Enrollment Period for Institutionalized Individuals (OEPI) interested in joining Missouri Medicare Select is continuous for eligible individuals. If you are eligible, you can enroll in Missouri Medicare Select at any time.
You can join Missouri Medicare Select if you have Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance) and Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance), reside in or are expected to reside in a participating long-term care nursing home for 90 days or longer, and meet Missouri Medicare Select’s eligibility requirements.
You must live in one of the following long-term care nursing homes to join this plan:
If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can enroll at any time, effective the first day of the following month after you enroll.
Click the Enrollment Online link to go to the online enrollment page, call 1-844-228-7934 (TTY 711) to speak with a Missouri Medicare Select Representative, or click to download an Enrollment Form and mail it to us at the address below.
Our trained Missouri Medicare Select Representatives are available from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., seven days a week (except Thanksgiving and Christmas) from October 1 through February 14, and Monday to Friday (except holidays) from February 15 through September 30.
Or fill out the information request form and a Missouri Medicare Select Representative will call you.
Ready to enroll in Missouri Medicare Select?
Click the Enroll Now link below to go to the online enrollment, download an Enrollment Form and mail it to us at the address below, or call 1-844-228-7934 or TTY 711. Our trained member service representatives are available from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.